Saturday 9 May 2020

Questions to Ask When You Have Negative Thoughts

onlinecounsellingcollege:

1. What is the evidence that says this thought is true?

2. What is the evidence that contradicts this thought?

3. Where does this thought come from?

4. Who has said this about me in the past?

5. What was their motivation at the time?

6. Should I allow that person to shape my thoughts and life?

7. What is the thought trying to tell me/ make me believe?

8. Why am I allowing limiting thoughts to bring me down?

9. How can I effectively challenge this thought?

10. Am I ready to let this thought or belief go?

11. Am I ready to heal?

12. Will I start this process now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management